...What happened in Odemira in the first part of the exchange in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs project.....

The activities developed by the New Entrepreneur under the supervision of the Host Entrepreneur were the following:
We have planned, designed, woven and promoted the first collection of a new product: baby wraps.
We have created Wrap Weavers , a joined project to design, weave and distribute all kinds of pieces that can be used as a “wrap”, mainly baby wraps, baby blankets, neckless- and wrist wraps.
We have launched www.wrapweavers.com and also a Facebook page with more than 200 likes by the way.
We have got a professional wrap reviewer www.wrapyouinlove.com to make a review about one of our first wraps.
We have been developing the project around a particular functional yarn: Climayarn, a temperature regulating yarn.
I have been taught how to run a hand-woven textiles business, how to create a collection of pieces by planning the design, warping, weaving, finishing the pieces (even with our own labels), promoting and communicating our products especially through the Internet.
I have created my own trademark, Maria de Nilo, my blog (http://mariadenilo.tumblr.com), which I have been using as a diary to report all the work we were developing, and also my Facebook page.
I could exhibit and sell my own pieces at Helena Loermans’ atelier in Odemira and also she shared her stand with me at the Odemira monthly market.
We have settled the framework for an interesting project that allows us to weave both in Odemira and in Santiago de Compostela, together or separately depending on the moment of the year, so that we can design and produce wraps as Wrap Weavers and supply the necessities of the market.